Giving Back To Moms Online Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OFFERED ONLY IN OTTAWA VALLEY AND OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL NORTH AMERICA RESIDENTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
The Giving Back To Mom's (“Contest”) will begin on April 19th 2013 and end on Friday, May 17, 2013 (“Contest Period”). This Contest will be conducted exclusively online. At the end of ("Contest Period"), one (1) randomly selected winner will be awarded a $50 Bold and Radiant gift certificate (3rd prize). At the end of the fourth week, the entries will be judged and one (1) winner will be selected for the Grand Prize.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of North America who are eighteen (18) years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following:
1. Contestants must submit their entries at this URL
2. Upon entering the Contest website, participants are to follow the on-screen instructions, including entering their name, phone number, email address, and any optional or additional contact information, as requested, to register for a chance to win.
3. All Internet entries must be received by specified dates posted with each individual posted online contest.
4. One entry per person per email address during the Contest Period.
5. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
1. Legal residents of North America who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of contest registration, unless otherwise specified.
2. Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, provincial, local laws and regulations.
1. If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
2. Prize package will include a specified prize that may consist of the following:
a. 3rd place (1) A $100 Bold and Radiant Gift Certificate ($100 value)
b. 2nd place (1) 1/2hr Mini Photo Shoot, Professional makeup, $50 worth of prints ($300 value)
c. Grand prize (1) Includes: 2hr Fashion Photo Shoot, P hair and makeup, 20pg creative album and $100 worth of prints ($500 value)
3. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
4. All Contest winners must confirm via email on their acceptance of the prize once winner is picked. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s forfeiture of the prize.
6. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by Bold and Radiant. Each winner or selected entrant will be notified by email, or phone within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g., date of drawing). Each winner or selected entrant will then have thirty (30) days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g. drawing date), is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return confirmation email, if applicable and as required by Bold and Radiant, or if the prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and if time permits, at the discretion of the contest sponsor and/or contest administrator, an alternate entrant will be selected as the winner by random drawing from among the remaining entries.
7. LIST OF WINNERS: Will be published on Bold and Radiant's web site and all other media outlets used by or owned by Bold and Radiant
During the Contest Period, eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the Contest by registering online at http://www.boldandradiant.com/#!contest/c15i0
1. After completing the registration process, qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize following into the last week of the contest.
3. The grand prize drawing will take place on posted contest end date. The grand prize winner will be selected by a judging panel by the following criteria:
a. Winner's excuse cannot appear on any of Career Builder's List of the Most Unusual Excuses for Calling in Sick, According to U.S. Employers.
b. Judges will collaborate and pick these winners based on what they thought was the most outrageous and original story submitted .
c. Judges will have the final decision in choosing the winners.
4. Winners will be responsible for emailing Bold and Radiant to confirm their prize.
6. All decisions made by Bold and Radiant regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
2. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, local laws and regulations.
3. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
4. By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, information, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Bold and Radiant which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
5. Bold and Radiant retain the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
6. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Bold and Radiant have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules.
8. Bold and Radiant, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, Bold and Radiant, agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the property of Sierra Workforce Solutions and will not be returned.
9. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond Bold and Radiants' control which, in their sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Bold and Radiant reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
10. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Bold and Radiant reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney's fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.